My YouTube Dream Came True!


I reached 1 million views and 6,000 subscribers on my YouTube channel!

I am so excited to announce that my YouTube channel, (https://youtube.com/@sherif3afifi), has reached 1 million views and 6,000 subscribers! This is a dream come true for me, and I couldn't have done it without the support of my amazing followers.

I started my channel in 2011 with the goal of sharing my knowledge and experience of conservation and restoration of archival materials, arts on paper, books, manuscripts, antiques photographs, and bookbinding. I wanted to create a free resource for emerging conservators and people who are interested in learning more about saving written and printed intangible heritage.

Over the past years, I have uploaded over 175 videos on a variety of conservation and restoration topics, including:

* The different methods of conservation and restoration of paper artifacts. 
* Preventive conservation. 
* The history of conservation and restoration. 
* The tools and materials used in conservation and restoration. 
* Case studies of successful conservation and restoration projects. 
* Historical bookbinding. 

I am so grateful to everyone who has watched, liked, commented, and shared my videos. Your support means the world to me.

I will continue to share my knowledge and experience, and create new videos on conservation and restoration when free time is available, and I hope to reach even more people with my message.

Thank you again for being part of this community!

Here are some of the things I learned along the way:

* It takes time and effort to build a successful YouTube channel.
* It is important to be consistent with your uploads and to create high-quality content.
* Engaging with your audience is essential for building a community.
* Don't give up! It takes time to grow your channel, but it is possible with hard work and dedication.

I am excited to see what the future holds for my YouTube channel. I hope to continue to grow my audience and make a positive impact on the world of conservation and restoration.

Thank you again for your support!

Comments